Download the wall street journal, the official app for The Wall Street Journal
The Wall Street Journal is one of the largest and most widely read business newspapers in the world, covering issues related to the stock market, financial news, economics, and more. The newspaper is headquartered on the famous Wall Street of New York.
the wall street journal The most important financial centers and stock exchanges in the world, including the New York Stock Exchange, NASDAQ and…. The name of this newspaper was chosen because of the coverage of the centers on this street, the Wall Street Journal (ie the Wall Street Report). The newspaper has been published since 1889 and is considered the most trusted source for financial news worldwide.
With the advent of the world of personal computers and access to the web, the newspaper, like many other publications with a history of launching its website, began to deliver news to its audience faster. Due to the popularity of smartphones and tablets, The Wall Street Journal has decided to offer its own application for mobile operating systems, which we are at your service today with an Android publishing application.
The Wall Street Journal: Business & Market News is the official Wall Street Journal app for Android, developed by Dow Jones & Company, Inc. It is developed and published for free on Google Play.
With this program, you can access the most reliable financial and economic news in the world as quickly as possible on your smartphone. You can customize your favorite topics such as politics, economics and…. Select in the settings of this app, to display notifications of important news only in these categories.
The Wall Street Journal in Arabic
Of course, in addition to the American edition, this newspaper also has European and Asian editions. The Wall Street Journal Saudi Arabia wsj saudi arabia. The newspaper's topics are not limited to financial news and analysis, but also politics, lifestyle, world news and more.
Features of The Wall Street Journal: Business & Market News:
- Access to the contents of the Wall Street Journal
- The ability to select different versions of the Wall Street Journal (Asia, Europe, ...)
- Unlimited access to a wide range of news and articles on a variety of topics
- Reliable and accurate news from the financial markets and the global economy
- The "must know" section, which is filled with the most important selected news.
- Ability to save and share articles
- Ability to read articles offline
- Has notifications to announce the most important news and breaking news