about the Python programming language
Python is an open source programming language for designing and creating websites and mobile applications that anyone can use, and learning it is a great starting point for beginners in programming. In this article we are going to see what exactly Python is, what its uses are, for whom it is suitable, what are the advantages of learning it, what are its disadvantages and how should we start learning it?
What is Python and what is it used for?
- Backend web development and mobile applications
- Development of desktop software and applications
- Processing activities related to macro data technology and performing mathematical calculations
- Writing instructions by the writing system and creating commands for the computer to perform a specific task
The Python programming language, like other similar programming languages, has a wide range; But you should not let its size scare you. You can easily learn this programming language in a few months and by mastering it, you will increase your chances of finding suitable jobs in the field of programming and earning a very good income.
Who is Python suitable for?
This programming language is becoming a star in the world of programming for two reasons: first, because it is an ideal choice for various areas of programming, and second, because it is simple, it is a good choice for beginners and such people can easily learn it.
In syntax (a set of rules used to define the meaning of various symbols) Python uses English keywords. For this reason, if you are fluent in English, you can easily understand and learn the concepts of this programming language.
The code for this programming language is very simple compared to other similar programming languages. The following code is for displaying the phrase "Hello World" on the screen using the Java programming language .
As you can see, if you use this programming language to write such a simple phrase, you have to use a lot of complex code; But as you can see in the image below, to write the same phrase using Python, you only need to write the same two words Hello and World !. Of course, any programmer would prefer to use Python.
The simplicity of this programming language makes it suitable for many people, including novice programmers , web and mobile application developers, software engineers, data scientists, and anyone else who works with and learns programming languages. You may be wondering why I need to learn a programming language. Here are some benefits of learning Python.
The benefits of using Python and learning it
- Basic level of software developer: $ 52421
- Quality Control Jobs: $ 61,459
- Beginner Python Developer: $ 80,994
- Professional Python Developer: $ 11,782
- Machine Learning Engineering: $ 141029
Existing plugins and frameworks for Python
Existence of plugins for all needs
Automate all tedious activities
Disadvantages of Python
- Its performance is slower than other programming languages
- Its inefficiency as a compiler programming language (a language that converts a high-level programming language into a low-level programming language).
- Not scalable (impossibility of decreasing or increasing the level of performance in response to changes)
- Its inefficiency in creating distributed database systems and other systems where the speed of the creation process is very important.
Python-like programming languages
Ruby: The syntax of this programming language is similar to Python; But the similarity of the syntaxes makes it difficult and confusing to learn the two programming languages one after the other.